Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We also use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Software and Google Analytics for website analysis.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
- Collection: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc) in order to better manage its business. Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will modify the information as required.
- Storage: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will establish a retention period for all personal information collected.
- Disclosure: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the affected individual consents or if required by law.
- Access: Maxi Mind Learning Centres Inc promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
For further information contact us:
7250 Keele St.
2nd Floor, Suite 423
Vaughan ON, L4K 1Z8
Tel: (416) 858-9868
Fax: (647) 931-5037
Email: [email protected]
To learn more about Canada’s commitment to protect your privacy we suggest you read
Canada’s Privacy Act.